Anti Rust VCI Pistol Storage Bag
Anti Rust Pistol Storage Bag
Providing fail-safe rust prevention for all the metal surfaces of your pistol during storage, inside and out.
The Arms Preservation Inc. VCI Pistol Storage Bag measures 11" x 15" OD and was designed to prevent rusted handguns ranging in size from subcompact semi-autos to full-size revolvers during short or long-term storage. Pistol red dots and scopes may remain mounted and are unaffected by the anti-corrosion VCI molecules. These pistol storage bags are durable yet pliable allowing them to fit in small nightstand safes, vehicle safes, and hard or soft pistol cases.
- Universal Fit, subcompacts to full size
- VCI molecules protect external & internal metal surfaces for 100% fail-safe coverage
- Easy to use Velcro Closure
- Controlled microenvironment full of anti-corrosion chemistry
- 5+ years of rust prevention depending on the frequency of use
- Non-abrasive interior, safe for optics and all metal finishes
- No messy oils or greases, Pistols are ready to use right out of the bag
Arms Preservation Inc. Pistol storage bags are convenient when storing rarely or frequently used pistols due to the simple reusable Velcro closure system. Our closure design is not only more convenient than taping, heat sealing, or zip tying the bag shut as with similar bags but is also heavy duty enough to support the weight of a handgun meaning it is more secure inside the bag. Depending on how often you remove your pistol from the storage bag, the Pistol Storage Bag will offer anti-corrosion protection for 5+ years.
Proudly Made in the USA.
Heavy Duty Velcro Closure
Preinstalled Velcro closure offers convenient access to your firearms.
You'll never have to tape, heat seal, twist tie, or zip tie
your bag shut as you would with similar bags.
Designed to exceed the various firearm storage demands of:
- 2A Enthusiasts looking to prevent rust in their gun safes and cases
- Preserving priceless family heirlooms that rarely or never get shot
- Shooting competitors looking to prevent rust between skirmishes
- Armories responsible for storing law enforcement or military arms
- Military M9 storage applications
- Law enforcement evidence preservation
- OEM applications
- Other metal object storage: reloading tools, household tools, jewelry, fishing equipment, bullion