Please note, do not place the following items into the A.P.I. Firearm Storage Bag as they may retain moisture and can lead to corrosion if in direct contact with a metal surface:
- Leather or fabric holsters
- Gun Socks
- Slings: Slings may remain attached, however; take extreme caution to ensure the sling does not come into contact with any metal surfaces.
- Does a firearm need to be cleaned prior to being stored in a A.P.I. Firearm Storage Bag?
- Are wood and polymer parts on my firearm be safe inside an A.P.I. Firearm Storage Bag?
- Where should I store my bags and metal objects?
- How durable are A.P.I. Firearm Storage Bags?
- Should I use desiccant packs in the bag or will that interfere with the normal workings of the chemicals in the bag?
- Do A.P.I. Firearm Storage Bags prevent corrosion for 5 years or more?
- How do these bags compare with offerings from competitors' VCI Storage Bags?
- Once my gun is inside the bag can I fold the bag around the gun so it takes up less space in my safe?
- Can I store more than one firearm inside of a firearm storage bag?
- Can I apply a light coating of oil or grease when storing a firearm?
- Is there a way to repair the bag in case I accidentally tear it?